Frequently Asked Questions:
Reservations are done on a first come first serve basis. We recommend you book your rentals as soon as you know the date and items you would like to rent to ensure they are available for your soiree. We are not able to hold orders or rentals as we have multiple CSRs taking orders.
- For deposits, we require a 40% non-refundable payment through our online rental system. Payment can be made with a credit card or debit card (4% processing fee) or through ACHQ (no processing fee). Please contact us prior to making any payments to confirm your items are still available.
The outstanding balance is due three business days before your event. Payment can be made through our online rental system with a credit card or debit card (4% processing fee) or through ACHQ (no processing fee).
Setup is only included for tents, bounce houses, backdrops, balloon structures, and balloon garlands when placed on our rentals only(unless we do not have availability for balloon garland installation). We can set up your rentals at an additional cost. If you have not paid for setup, all other items will be dropped off and must be picked up in the same condition as it was dropped off and ready for immediate pickup. If rentals have not been broken down, a breakdown fee will be applied to your invoice.
Yes, please let us know if you would like the setup to be included so that we can properly invoice you. Please be sure space is ready for setup once our team arrives. We will not move any furniture that does not belong to Soiree Party Rental.
Yes! You are able to cancel your event. Fees apply depending on when the event was placed and when the event was canceled. You can find more information regarding cancelations on the terms and conditions signed with each invoice.
- We make our delivery and pickup schedule the Wednesday of the week of your event. For Saturday events, if your event is residential, delivery will more than likely be between Thursday and Friday between the hours of 8am-5pm. If your event is on a Sunday, and is residential, delivery will more than likely be between Thursday and Saturday between the hours of 8am-5pm. Exclusions apply depending on rentals. We have an additional charge for after-hours deliveries. Residential pickups are scheduled between Sunday-Tuesday between the hours of 8am-5pm. Please notify us if you need delivery to be done at a specific date/time before reserving as this does incur an additional fee.
- Once rentals leave our warehouse, they will have to be paid in full.
- Yes! We understand clients may change their mind after placing their order and allow a 14-day grace period after placing their deposit. Deductions after that time period depend on when the event is and may incur a restock fee. Additions can be made as long as rentals are available up to the week of the event.
- We wash all dishes, glassware, and linens upon return. We do ask that you rinse the plates free of any food and empty the glasses. Dinnerware should be returned “dishwasher ready”. We ask that you do not wash any linens.
No, we do not. All of our items are priced individually.
We can arrange for an after-hours pick up for an additional fee. Please contact us for a quote.
We can arrange for time-specific deliveries and pickups. We do charge extra for this as we will be arranging our other deliveries/pickups around your event. Please contact us for a quote.
Most food stains will not incur extra charges. There will be an extra cleaning charge for any wax, excessive grease, ink and/or hard to remove stains. We will charge a replacement fee for any linen that has a burn and/or staple holes, mildew, permanent stains, wax, paint, and any missing linens. Please do not attempt to launder any linens on your own as this may cause any stains to become permanent.
We do offer certain rentals for pickup, please inquire with us about the rentals you would like to pick up.
Yes, they can. Preferably under a shaded area. Client understands that balloons are meant for indoor venues and accept full responsibility for any damages incurred by natural elements(rain, wind, heat, etc) Balloons delivered the day before the event are to be kept indoors until before the event.
No, once backdrops are installed they can’t be moved under any circumstances. Any damage to the backdrops will incur a damage fee.
Didn't Get an Answer To Your Question?
Contact Us Today!
We want to make sure that your experience with Soiree Party Rental is as easy as 1-2-3. Let us know about any question you have about your party rental needs. After providing the information below, you will receive an email containing pricing information and answer to your questions.